Along with the rest of Sul Ross State University, the Library will be closed Wednesday, November 27 through Sunday, December 1 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
But, as you’ve seen the news and heard the rumors: finals are coming! Again! We’ve got your back with the return of DeStress Fest.
Here’s what you need to know about DeStress Fest this fall:
- BYOM: Bring Your Own Mug to the library for free coffee and tea Monday through Thursday, December 2 through 5
- We’ll have mugs available, too, but bringing your own mug reduces unnecessary landfill waste (Think #SRSUsustainability!)
- Dogs from the Alpine Humane Society will be around the entrance of the library at 11 AM Monday through Thursday for de-stressing with pups
- We’ll have lots of free brain food available for students Monday through Thursday à granola bars, bananas, fruit snacks, nuts, crackers
- Special tutoring will take place during the Study A Thon on Thursday (hosted by the TLC)
- The Study A Thon will also include a raffle! Prizes?! What?
Thanks to Aramark for sponsoring beverages and to the Alpine Humane Society for bringing happiness in the form of shelter dogs.